Monday, June 25, 2012

Minecraft: No Cheat Bypass and Anti-Xray Bypass

Introduction:
Alright guys. This is one of my BIGGEST releases. After the success of my Minecraft Avo Client Leak, I decided to spend some more time on Minecraft related exploits. After some serious researching and exploring of No Cheat's source code, I found some flaws that I could use to make bypasses. Now, I will not release the source code of my bypasses just yet. I do this obviously to, first of all, prevent leechers from stealing my work, and to prevent Bukkit from patching it! If you don't want to read the information and features and want to go directly to the download, scroll to the bottom of this post!


Description and Information:
The bypass will work with any minecraft griefing client that has any of the features. So yes, if you do not have a paid minecraft client, download a free one here. It currently works with all Bukkit and No-Cheat versions. 








The bypass features~


Fly Hack Bypass


Forcefield Bypass


Anti-Xray Bypass  <---- As far as I know this is the only working Anti-Xray Bypass


Speed Hack Bypass(WARNING: DO NOT GO OVER X10 SPEED OR YOU MIGHT GET BANNED)


MC BANS Bypass (Currently unavailable. I'm fixing it at the moment.)


Jesus Bypass (Water Walking)






Tutorial


1. Download the bypass here.


2. Open up the .rar and you will see
the files.


3. Each .class is named respectively to the feature they bypass. (example: The forcefield.class file bypasses forcefield.)


4. Extract the files anywhere.


5. Open the .jar of your selected minecraft client. Remember, the bypass works on any client, as long as that client has the feature.


6. Drag and drop the bypasses you want into your client's .jar!


7. Grief everything.













No comments:

Post a Comment